at Riverviews Artspace
As a member of the RVAS Community, you'll enjoy more than just your own personal studio and/or living space.
You have the added benefit of networking and being inspired by the other artists that live or show their work here, and also use of our many in-house and local amenities.
Scroll through for an overview of why you'll love being a part of Riverviews Artspace, located in historic downtown Lynchburg, Virginia.
In our neighborhood
- James River Heritage Trail
- Area parks
- Depot Grille
- Rise Up Climbing
- Downtown Yoga
- Amazement Square
- The Academy of Fine Art
- Downtown shops, markets and restaurants
- Local museums and galleries
- Various higher education institutions (for work and study)
In our region
- Blue Ridge Mountains — a treasure trove for hikers and campers
- Snow and artificial skiing (Wintergreen, Snowflex)
- Historical sites (Appomattox Courthouse, National D-Day Memorial, Thomas Jefferson's Poplar Forest)
- Local wineries and breweries
- 40 miles to Smith Mountain Lake
- 56 miles to Roanoke
- 68 miles to Charlottesville
- 113 miles to Richmond
- 182 miles to Washington, D.C.